This day always seems to sneak up on me. Personally I feel that you don’t need a special day to show your love to that special someone in your life as it’s always nice to feel loved. Here I am wishing Happy Valentine’s Day to all my dear friends and loved ones. Sending you lots of love. XXX
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch
2. Samantha Wills Ring
3. Agent Provocateur Pack of 3 Thongs
4. Vita Fede Bangle
5. Sleep Mask
6. Papinelle Bralette
8. Aesop Botanical Oil
10. Calvin Klein Briefs
11. David Jones Belt
12. Aesop shaving kit
13. Beats by Dr Dre Speakers
14. Diesel Watch
Sports luxe take that was inspired by crisp lines and bright whites.
Photographer: Milla Kirk Photography
HMUA: Allure by Eboni
Stylist: Call Me Mimi
Model: Isabella Andueza from WINK Models
I often base my wardrobe choices around my shoes and handbags. Like starting from the ground up I guess. I do have a rather large shoe collection. So many in fact, that I forget I have some pairs. I found these black Sandals in my summer Sandal drawer and had to wear them again. Such a basic, yet classic style that is also comfortable. I added my go-to handbag of the moment and then picked a versatile outfit from there.
And I can’t believe I have been drawn back into the world of pleat front pants! But they add that extra charm and effortless ease that is all about summer dressing. No fuss dressing with classic pieces is the way I love to add style to my wardrobe.
Photography: Milla Kirk Photography
I am not sure about you, but I have struggled to find decent sandals this season. The stores are saturated with the trending slide sandals of the moment and those platform chunky sandals that just scream teenager to me. Shoes are meant to extend and falter the line of the leg. Not look like you have a brick attached to your foot. Maybe its a little harsh but it is one trend that I cannot embrace. Thus, I thought if I was finding it difficult then some of you may also be struggling finding a feminine, comfortable shoe. I have scoured some of my favorite shopping haunts and listed just a few for you. I have mix and matched materials, colours and even price points to show you the variety.
Which one if your favorite?
1. Country Road // 2. Midas // 3. Ivy Kirzhner // 4. Witchery // 5. David Lawrence // 6. Witchery // 7. Splendid // 8. Isabelle Marant // 9. Dolce Vita // 10. Chloe // 11. ASOS // 12. New Look
“NAVY….Never looks like it’s trying to hard – It’s understated Cool”. Tory Burch
I’ll admit I am on a bit of a home decorating kick at the moment after finishing my life on tour and living out of suitcases. So I thought what an opportune time to put together the ultimate Christmas gift guide for the home.
1. Salt and Pepper Grinders // 2. Jonathon Adler Candle // 3. Country Road Wall Clock // 4. AESOP Gift Pack // 5. Sodastream // 6. Kate Spade Small Tray // 7. Kikki.K Mug // 8. Country Road decorative cushions // 9. Stone Candle Votive // 10. C.Wonder Teapot // 11. West Elm Box // 12. Pia Wallen Blanket
Often I find the men in our life can be the most difficult to buy for. The men I know are happy with a bottle of wine. But I figured we could do better than that so I have scoured the net and bought you some gifts that I think are pretty color the man in your life.
1. Nike Sneakers // 2. Swell Stainless Steel Bottle // 3. Jack London Shirt // 4. iPhone lenses // 5. Snow Peak Titanium Flask // 6. Lululemon Yoga Mat // 7. Country Road Travel Wetpack // 8. Gucci Eau de Tolette // 9. Brass Keychain // 10. Lululemon Duffle Bag // 11. Misfit Activity Monitor // 12. Travel Jump Rope // 13. Country Road Socks // 14. C.Wonder Cocktail Shaker // 15. Marshall Headphones // 15. West Elm Bottle Stoppers
It is that time of year again….aimlessly wandering around the shops with no idea what to by loved ones this holiday season. I have put together some of my top shopping lists to hopefully make things a little easier. This week it’s those cute gifts for that female friend or lovely lady in your life. Next week will be for the men and then after that some lovely home ideas. Stay tuned….. X Mimi
1. Gorman Bikini Top // 2. Gorman Bikini Bottom // 3. Nails INC. Duo Nailpolish // 4. The Horse Watch // 5. Etre Cecile Tank Top // 6. Pink LouLou Love Knot Necklace // 7. Country Road Pouch // 8. Byredo Perfume // 9. Country Road Keyring // 10. Sass and Bide Crop // 11. Tony Bianco Sandals // 12. Kate Spade Notebook // 13. Kikki.k 2015 Live Bright Calendar // 14. David Lawrence Bucket Bag // 15. Style Book 16. Papinelle Underpants
Clothes don’t make the man but sometimes his clothes can make the woman!
I am probably the only one of my friends that can’t get enough of the boyfriend pant/jean. I am very aware that they are a trend item and not for everyone. Normally I preach classism in clothing and I truly believe in that. But there are some trends that we are allowed to embrace if we truly love them..for me its these pants. To counteract the “of the moment’ style of these pants, I teamed it up with this classic sleeveless blouse. This soft blouse is now a staple in my wardrobe. Investing in staple pieces is my ultimate approach to shopping but there is also nothing wrong with having some fun pieces that just make you feel a little bit cool.
All items listed below.
Slowly over time I will be sharing some shoots that I have styled. I am hoping there will be more to come of all different genres. Stay tuned.
This gorgeous shoot was the brainchild of Camilla Kirk. She bought together an amazing team to showcase the floral artwork of Julia Rose. This shoot has been featured on Whim Magazine and is just some of the fabulous work from all these creative souls.
Photography and Editing: Camilla Kirk
Flower Art: Julia Rose
HMUA: Erin Stuart
Stylist: Mimi Venker